In today’s world, all the devices are becoming smart and wireless. Most of the people now prefer wireless technology over the conventional wired ones. This also suits for mobiles and headphones. Over the conventional wired headsets, all of us prefer wireless and weightless EarPods. Especially, the Apple AirPods have got everyone’s attention due to its quality build and good sound costly. And with the recent launch of AirPods Pro, Apple has set an even higher standard over its competitors. In this article, we are going to see some of the tips for how to keep your new Apple AirPods Pro clean against the dust and impurities, irrespective of your environment.
Tips and Tricks to keep new Apple AirPods Pro clean
Before making any cleaning practice, the things that you can always have are cotton, isopropyl alcohol, soft fiber cleaning cloth and a set of cotton earbuds. This is because; these easy to carry things can be handy in the cleaning process. You can clean your AirPods by following the below said three steps:
Clean the Earbuds of Apple AirPods Pro
- Using the fiber cloth, clean your AirPods.
- Dip the cloth slightly into freshwater or distilled water if required.
- With the wet cloth, clean the earbuds and make sure they are completely dry before placing them back into the charging case.
- Use your hands gently and smoothly in order to avoid any damage to the AirPods.
Clean the Ear Tips of Apple AirPods Pro
With the new AirPods Pro, Apple has provided an extra grill between the buds and ear tips. This grill is provided with mesh so that no dust will be caught stuck into the earbuds. And hence, you should clean ear tips of AirPods also.
- In case of any water drops in the ear tip, gently tap the AirPod on the soft fiber cloth with the ear tip facing downwards.
- Use the fiber cloth to clean the outside portions after removing the ear tips.
- Then, dip the set of cotton earbuds into the readily kept isopropyl alcohol and use it to clean the mesh gently.
- This is because isopropyl alcohol is volatile and also has anti-bacterial properties.
- After cleaning the mesh, slowly dip them into fresh or distilled water without any soap or cleaning liquids.
- Finally, wipe and dry them completely before putting them back on AirPods and using them.
Clean The Charging Case Of Apple AirPods Pro
- You can clean the charging case normally with the soft fiber cloth.
- If it is dirtier, then you slightly dip the cloth into isopropyl alcohol and clean the case.
- Make sure that there is no moisture within the case. Otherwise, it can lead to short circuits and subsequent damage to AirPods.
- Clean the lightning connector using the fiber cloth to remove any rubble.
Since you are spending a huge amount to buy the AirPods Pro, you should keep them clean and good. Keep in mind the above-mentioned tips while cleaning your AirPods and enjoy the sound and music wirelessly anywhere.