ActiveCampaign has a rich history of being one of most effective CRM platforms for small and midsized businesses (SMBs). Since its start in 2003, the company has grown in leaps and bounds, and it continues to innovate and invest in new hardware, technology, and workflow implementations at all levels of CRM. The ActiveCampaign platform’s primary tenets are email marketing, marketing systemization, and sales process automation. ActiveCampaign even has a robust API and top-tier third-party extension support, which is something many newer CRM platforms miss.
Several CRM providers are now connected with Active Campaign. In the near future, expect more CRM updates. Data syncing with various CRMs is something Active Campaign promises to be working on as well. When that feature is offered to the Active Campaign software platform, users will be able to use a different CRM for sales while using Active Campaign for branding and sales automation. A thorough list of competitors based on Active Campaign pricing is listed below:
EngagBay is a simple, affordable, all-in-one marketing, sales, and support automation software with a free CRM intended for small businesses and start-ups to acquire, engage, nurture, and convert web visitors into happy customers, and provide after-sales support. The marketing automation software saves you time by automating mundane, manual tasks and cultivating your audience. You can organize all of your email contacts, manage deals, and the sales pipeline to grow your sales with the free CRM and sales automation. Additionally, you can establish long-term customer relationships. Which makes it an ideal alternative to Active Campaign. Tools for creating contact lists, searching within the contact database, storing interaction history, activity logging, and more could be used to manage contacts. Users may gain real-time insights into the sales pipeline and track the status of every contract with EngageBay.
Pros of EngageBay
- Engagebay offers the best solution.
- A free option is provided.
- A helpline & live-chat functionality will be provided to you all for free.
- SMS marketing technology is able.
- You have a lot of freedom when it comes to choosing which features to include in your platform.
Cons of EngageBay
- There is no SMS functionality.
- The training manuals could be updated.
- When compared to other solutions in this area, it is a little on the pricey side.
Pricing of EngageBay
EngageBay’s Sales, Marketing, and Support bays are offered as a pack for $8.99 a month per user. While this doesn’t include all of the features that a business would need to get the most out of a product like this, it’s a good place to start. Remember that they have a free edition where you may test with email marketing, autoresponders, and other capabilities. As compared to Active Campaign pricing.
Insightly is mainly a project management tool with CRM features. It’s a highly customizable platform that allows users to turn projects into opportunities. Sales teams can also keep leads moving and track milestones because Insightly integrates with calendar and tracking tools. Since there aren’t many automation tools in the basic tier, scaling Insightly’s free version is difficult. You can also automate recurring tasks and create multiple workflows that fit your business exactly. You can also track email delivery, open rates, and click statistics in real time. Over all a good alternative to Active Campaign but it has its own pros and cons.
Pricing of Insightly
- Plus, for $29 per month, it’s a steal.
- At $49 per month, for a professional plan
- $99/month for Enterprise, better plans as compared to Active Campaign pricing.
Pros of Insightly
- Mobile App: Syncs across devices and makes onsite networking a joy.
- Track tasks, deadlines, and processes with integrated project management.
- Business Integration: G Suite and other business apps are available.
- Lead assignment is included with the Professional and Enterprise tiers.
- Workflow Automations: Professional and Enterprise tiers have this function.
Cons of Insightly
- Social media is one of the most commonly used lead generation and customer engagement channels today, especially for business-to-consumer (B2C) marketing. Insightly, on the other hand, does not work with such platforms.
- Although Insightly has a free plan, the number of users, records, and emails you may send remain limited.
- A white label CRM allows you to customize and rebrand software in order to resell it or bundle with other services. As it lacks a partner program, Insightly is not a great option for this.
3. Pipeliner CRM
Pipeliner CRM shows the pipeline, sales process, and sales activities in live time. Its visual contact management feature allows users to get a full view of their customers and prospects, as well as map out how they influence sales. The Pipeliner Mobile App offers salespeople with visual, dynamic tools that allow them to sell remotely. Management reports, sophisticated reports, and pivot tables are also available in Pipeliner CRM both for sales managers and salespeople. Pipeliner has a graphical user interface, a uniform navigation system, and built-in context-sensitive help. It also has a visual, drag-and-drop backend that users can use to keep the users up to date. Works amazing as an Active Campaign Pricing alternative.
Pricing of Pipeliner CRM
Pipeliner CRM users can choose from two pricing options: monthly or annual. It is categorized into three parts: starter, smaller companies, and large company. The beginning costs $25 per user per month when billed annually, but $30 per user when billed monthly. Collaboration, tracking, and basic sales management are all included. The annual fee for corporation is $65 per user per month, but if invoiced monthly, it will be $75 per user. CRM capabilities, productivity features, and customization will be included. When invoiced annually, Enterprise costs $85 per user per month. If invoiced monthly, however, it will price $100 per user.
Pros of Pipeliner CRM
- Integration with your favorite apps
- Stages of Sales Visualization
- Expertise isn’t required.
- Allows you to concentrate on the finest leads at the right time.
- On the cloud and on your mobile device at any and all times
Cons of Pipeliner CRM
- It’s hard to get rid of unwanted opportunities.
- Due to software updates, there’ll be some downtime.